- Log in to your eScience3000 Teacher's Edition. (Note: If you have access to multiple Achieve3000 programs, select eScience3000 after logging in.)
- Click Admin at the top of the screen.
- Click User Administration.
- Click Remove users and select a class.
- Check the box to the left of the login name of the student(s) you want to remove.
- To remove the user(s) from the selected class only, click Remove From Class. Click OK to confirm changes.
- The student is now deleted from your class list.
School and district administrators have the additional option of permanently deleting a student. The Permanently Delete option will remove the selected students from ALL classes in which they are enrolled and makes their login names and passwords invalid. Use with caution.