To quickly access a student's profile page, you can use the Find a user function.
- Log into your eScience3000 Teacher's Edition. (Note: If you have access to multiple Achieve3000 programs, select eScience3000 after logging in.)
- Click Admin at the top of the screen.
- Click User Administration.
- Type the student’s name in the field next to Find a user.
- Click Search.
- A pop-up window will display with a list of student names. Click the login name of the student you wish view. This links to the student’s profile page.