- Log in to your eScience3000 Teacher's Edition. (Note: If you have access to multiple Achieve3000 programs, select eScience3000 after logging in.)
- Click Admin at the top of the screen. (Note: Administrators may be prompted to select their district and school. Click Submit.)
- Click User Administration.
- Click Edit student and teacher information.
- Select a class and click SUBMIT. Your class list appears on the screen.
- To edit an individual student’s profile or a teacher’s profile, position your cursor in any available field to the right of the user whose profile you want to edit. Then make any of the following changes:
Make the desired edits, and click SUBMIT.
- Change the times that LevelSet is available in the Supervised Student Work Time Start Time and End Time columns.
- Disable or enable avatar selection or videos during school by checking or unchecking the option in the During School boxes.
- Enable the audio features for students by selecting the Audio Supports. It will also enable the dictionary audio feature and the video audio for the selected students.
- Check the Highlight Toolbar to activate this feature for students.
- Select the options in the Solutions or Language columns for any students who need these supports.
- To change the login name, password, pen name, reading level, math level, text size, or assessment grade level, click on the student's login name.