If a student has been transferred to your class from another building or class, he may already have a login name and password for eScience3000. It is important that you follow this entire process for adding students to your class list so you do not create duplicate logins:
- Log in to your eScience3000 Teacher's Edition. (Note: If you have access to multiple Achieve3000 programs, select eScience3000 after logging in.)
- Click Admin at the top of the screen.
- Click User Administration.
- Click Add users to my class.
- Select the class you would like to work with and the required fields, then click Next.
- Your class list appears.
- Click Add on the right-hand side of the screen.
- In the Search section on the right-hand side of the screen, type as much information as you can about the student. Then click Find User. The results appear at the bottom of the screen. Locate the student and click Add to Class. Click OK to confirm changes.
- If you cannot locate your student, click Create New Users at the bottom of the screen. Enter the information about each new user. When you are done, click Save Changes and Close at the bottom of the screen. Click OK to confirm changes.
- When you have finished, click Return to Class List.
- Review your class list and click Next.
- Confirm that your class list is correct. When you are done, click Finish.
- Click the Print Class List to print a copy of your new list, if desired. Click Close.