Teachers and administrators can view student grades for their classes and students for all of their lessons in a specified date range or by selecting a specific Unit, Chapter, and Lesson. District administrators can select a school and/or class, if desired. Additionally, teachers can see a class average grade for each of the Lesson components and any Chapter Tests that have been graded.
To view the Student Grades report:
- Log in to your eScience3000 Teacher's Edition. (Note: If you have access to multiple Achieve3000 programs, select eScience3000 after logging in.)
- Click Admin at the top of the screen.
- Click Student Work and select View student grades
- The page that appears has a series of drop-down boxes. Use the drop-down boxes to customize your report, if desired.
Click VIEW RESULTS.
A list of users appears, grouped by class. You can expand the report to drill into individual student data. Click the + sign to see a list of students associated with a particular class; then click the student name to see individual data.
To export the report to Excel, click Export to Excel at the top of the screen. If you are prompted to open or save, click the desired option.
To print the report, click Send to Printer at the top of the screen.
From the print dialog box, click Print or OK.
- Who should we include in this report? You may select a user in this section or run the report for all users.
- What date range should we look at? Edit the start and end dates, as desired. (Note: The default date range is one month from the day on which the report is generated.)
- How should we summarize the results? By default, Summarize them by class is selected. Select Summarize them by grade to see the information organized by grade. Select Show information on every student to see one entry for each student.
- What parts of the curriculum should we include? You may select a specific unit, chapter, or lesson or any combination of these.