To grade Lesson Steps:
- Log in to your eScience3000 Teacher's Edition. (Note: If you have access to multiple Achieve3000 programs, select eScience3000 after logging in.)
- Click Admin at the top of the screen.
- Click Student Work and select Grade lesson steps. Use the Snapshot view to quickly see which students have submitted work and what lessons and steps you have graded.
From the Snapshot view, decide which student and lesson you want to grade. Click a filled circle for the lesson step you will be grading.
From the Lesson View, type in any feedback into the Teacher Comments box and select a grade, if appropriate. (Note: For additional information about grading components, see Reviewing Student Work.
Click SUBMIT to save your changes.
The system will default the Lesson tab to the tab that was selected for the previous student, allowing you to easily go down a list of students and grade all of the work for a specific lesson component.
- Filled circle: Student has submitted work, but teacher has not yet commented on or graded it. (Note: For the Review component, the circle is filled when the student has submitted all of the Part 1 and Part 2 answers. For the other components, the circle is filled when the student has submitted responses.)
- Checkmark: Teacher has commented on or graded student work.
- Empty box: Student has not submitted any work yet.