To grade Chapter Tests:
- Log in to youreScience3000 Teacher Edition. (Note: If you have access to multiple Achieve3000 programs, select eScience3000 after logging in.)
- Click Admin at the top of the screen.
- Click Student Work and select Grade chapter tests. Use the Snapshot view to quickly see which students have completed their Chapter Tests.
From the Snapshot View, decide which student and Chapter Test you want to grade. Click a filled circle for the Chapter Test you will be grading.
From the Chapter View, type in any feedback into the Teacher Comments box and select a grade, if appropriate. (Note: For additional informaton about grading components, see Reviewing Reviewing Student Work.
Click SUBMIT to save your changes.
The system will default the Chapter Test tab selection to the tab that was selected for the previous student, allowing you to easily go down the list of students and grade all of the work for a specific chapter test.
- A filled circle will display when students have submitted answers to all of the Part 1 and Part 2 Chapter Test questions.
- A checkmark will display for each of the Chapter Tests when teachers have entered text into the teacher comments or selected a grade and clicked SUBMIT on the Chapter view page.
- An empty box will display if students have not completed the questions in Part 2 of the Chapter Test.