- Log in to your eScience3000 Teacher's Edition. (Note: If you have access to multiple Achieve3000 programs, select eScience3000 after logging in.)
- Click Admin at the top of the screen.
- Click Curriculum Scheduler.
- From the Set Dates view, enter the date range during which your lessons should be delivered. By default, the dates will match your school year start and end dates.
- Specify when the lessons should be delivered. Options include day of the week or frequency.
- Click SET SCHEDULE. The schedule has now been applied to your calendar. You can use the at-a-glance calendar to review your schedule.
- Click the NEXT button to change the order of lesson or individual delivery dates. (Note: Changes to your curriculum schedule will not be saved until Save is clicked on the next page.)