School and district administrators can view important information on how teachers are using the program. They can view total teacher logins, program hours, and teacher time spent in various areas of the program.
- Login to your eScience3000 Teacher's Edition. (Note: If you have access to multiple Achieve3000 programs, select eScience3000 after logging in.)
- Click Admin at the top of the screen.
- Click Usage Reports and select How are my teachers spending their time?
- The page that appears has a series of drop-down boxes. Use the drop-down boxes to customize your report, if desired.
Click VIEW RESULTS.
A list of users appears.
To export the report to Excel, click Export to Excel at the top of the screen. If you are prompted to open or save, click the desired option.
To print the report, click Send to Printer at the top of the screen.
From the print dialog box, click Print or OK.
- Who should we include in this report? You may select a user in this section or run the report for all users.
- What date range should we include in this report? Edit the start and end dates, as desired.
- How should we summarize the results? By default, Show information on every teacher is selected; it is the only option for summarization.
Teacher time spent accessing program content via links from the Correlation Report will be logged as activity in those parts of the program. For example, if a teacher accesses a lesson’s Teacher’s Materials by clicking a link in the Correlation Report and spends 15 minutes viewing those materials, that time will be logged as time spent on “Lesson Support Materials” rather than “Accessing Reports”.