Teachers and administrators can see where students are spending their time in eScience. They can view total logins, student submissions for each lesson component, the number of Chapter Tests taken, and total program hours.
- Log in to your eScience3000 Teacher's Edition. (Note: If you have access to multiple Achieve3000 programs, select eScience3000 after logging in.)
- Click Admin at the top of the screen.
- Click Usage Reports and select How are my students spending their time?
- The page that appears has a series of drop-down boxes. Use the drop-down boxes to customize your report, if desired.
Click VIEW RESULTS.
A list of users appears, grouped by class. You can expand the reports to drill into individual student data. Click the + sign to see a list of students associated with a particular class; then click the student name to see individual data.
To export the report to Excel, click Export to Excel at the top of the screen. If you are prompted to open or save, click the desired option.
To print the report, click Send to Printer at the top of the screen.
From the print dialog box, click Print or OK.
- Who should we include in this report? You may select a user in this section or run the report for all users.
- What date range should we include in this report? Edit the start and end dates, as desired.
- How should we summarize the results? By default, Summarize them by class is selected. Select Summarize them by grade to see the information organized by grade. Select Show information on every student to see one entry for each student.