- Log in to your eScience3000 Teacher's Edition. (Note: If you have access to multiple Achieve3000 programs, select eScience3000 after logging in.)
- Click Admin at the top of the screen.
- Click Performance Reports.
- Click How has Lexile performance changed over time?
- The page that appears has a series of drop-down boxes. Use them to customize your report, as desired.
Click VIEW REPORT.
A list of users appears, grouped by class.
To export the report to Excel, click Export to Excel at the top of the screen.
To print the report, click Send to Printer at the top of the screen.
From the print dialog box, click Print or OK.
- Who should we include in this report? You may select a user in this section or run the report for all users.
- What date range should we include in this report? Edit the start and end dates, as desired.
- How should we summarize the results? By default, Summarize them by class is selected. Select Summarize them by grade to see the information organized by grade. Select Show information on every student to see one entry for each student.