The Standards Performance Report provides teachers and administrators with key information regarding student performance on state standards and benchmarks and helps drive re-teaching and intervention strategies.
- Login to your eScience3000 Teacher's Edition. (Note: If you have access to multiple Achieve3000 programs, select eScience3000 after logging in.)
- Click Admin at the top of the screen.
- Click Performance Reports and select How are my students performing on standards?
- The page that appears has a series of drop-down boxes. Use the drop-down boxes to customize your report, if desired.
Click VIEW RESULTS.
A list of standards appears, and students are grouped into performance categories by standard. Click the + sign to see a complete list of all students in each category, the number of items, and the % correct on the item or average % correct if more than one item.
Students who score above 80% on a standard have demonstrated mastery. Students who score between 65% and 79% receive a recommendation of “Additional Practice Recommended.” Students who score below 65% receive a recommendation of “Aggressive Intervention Recommended.”
To export the report to Excel, click Export to Excel at the top of the screen. If you are prompted to open or save, click the desired option.
To print the report, click Send to Printer at the top of the screen.
From the print dialog box, click Print or OK.
- Who should we include in this report? You may select a user in this section or run the report for all users. (Note: When the report is generated at the school or district
level, a grade level of standards must be selected. If the user has
access to more than one grade level, the report must be run for only one
grade level at a time.)
- What date range should we include in this report? Edit the start and end dates, as desired.
- Which standards should we include? By default, All Standards is selected. Use the drop down arrows to focus on a specific standard or group of standards.