Lesson Audio Support
Students can hear a recording of the the lesson content by clicking the audio controls the the side of each of the lesson pages. (Audio features must be enabled).
- Click the Play button to listen to the lesson content.
- Click Stop to stop the audio playback. When you click Play again, it will start the audio where you left off.
- To hear a specific section of text, click the talk bubble icon, then highlight the text you wish to hear.
- Click the dial icon to adjust the speed of the audio playback.
- Click an underlined word. A definition will appear with audio controls. (Note: Some underlined words display pop-ups with additional information, not dictionary terms).
- Click the Play icon to hear the pronunciation and definition. The recording will start to play. You can click Pause or Stop during the playback if needed. (Note: If you click stop during the playback, the recording will start from the beginning the next time you click Play.)
- Click "X" to close the definition pop-up and return to the passage.