Students have the ability to print lesson components or an entire lesson to use offline during the school day and at home. Students can print by following these steps:
- From the lesson screen, click any tab.
- Click the PRINT icon on the top right.
- In the dialog box, select to print the current step, the notes, or all the steps in the lesson. Click OK.
- You are presented with a print preview version of the material. Click PRINT again in the top right corner.
- A print dialog box appears. Click Print or OK. (Note: Students are provided with a blank activity for the Review tab even if they have completed work.)