By default, Chapter Test access is disabled after school. For those schools that would like to use the Chapter Test as an end-of –chapter review from home or after school, access to Chapter Tests after school can be enabled.
1. Log into your eScience3000 Teacher’s Edition. (Note: If you have access to multiple Achieve3000 programs, select eScience3000 after logging in.)
2. Click Admin at the top of the screen.
3. Click User Administration.
4. Click on Edit district or school or class information. Click on the district, school, or class Code for which you would like to adjust
the access to Chapter Tests after school settings.
5. On the Edit District, Edit School, or Edit Class page, click District Settings, School Settings, or Class Settings to expand the
section. For District and School administrators, click eScience3000 Settings.
6. Check the box next to Enable Chapter Tests after school.
7. Click SUBMIT to save your changes.