Your school’s start and end time controls the times that LevelSet is administered to students as well as the times the avatar selection and videos are available. Achieve3000 sets your school’s start and end time in advance of your training session based on information on record in public information sources. By default, LevelSet is delivered during school hours, and avatar selection and videos are available to students outside of school hours only. To adjust these settings, edit them as follows:
- Log in to your eScience3000 Teacher's Edition. (Note: If you have access to multiple Achieve3000 programs, select eScience3000 after logging in.)
- Click Admin at the top of the screen.
- Click User Administration.
- Click school in the Edit district, school, or class information option. A list of schools appears.
- Click the number in the Code column.
- Click School Settings.
- Edit the School Start and End Time, the Supervised Student Work Time Start and End Times, LevelSet Availability, Avatar Selection, or Student Videos.
- Click SUBMIT to save the changes.