By default, Chapter Tests are enabled. For those schools that prefer not to use the Chapter Tests provided in eScience3000, they can change the Chapter Test setting.
1. Log into your eScience3000 Teacher’s Edition. (Note: If you have access to multiple Achieve3000 programs, select eScience3000 after logging in.)
2. Click Admin at the top of the screen.
3. Click User Administration.
4. Click on Edit district or school or class information. Click on the district, school, or class Code for which you would like to adjust
the Chapter Test settings.
5. On the Edit District, Edit School, or Edit Class page, click District Settings, School Settings, or Class Settings to expand the
section. For District and School administrators, click eScience3000 Settings.
6. Check the box next to Disable Chapter Tests.
7. Click SUBMIT to save your changes.