- Log in to your eScience3000 Teacher's Edition. (Note: If you have access to multiple Achieve3000 programs, select eScience3000 after logging in.)
- Click Admin at the top of the screen. (Note: Administrators may be prompted to select their district and school. Click Submit.)
- Click User Administration.
- Click Edit student and teacher information.
- Select a class and click SUBMIT. Your class list appears on the screen.
- To edit an individual student’s profile or a teacher’s profile, position your cursor in any available field to the right of the user whose profile you want to edit. Then make any of the following changes:
Make the desired edits, and click SAVE CHANGES.
- Change the times for LevelSet delivery in the Supervised Student Work Start Time and End Time columns.
- Disable or enable avatar selection during school by checking or unchecking the Avatars during School box.
- Disable or enable videos during school by checking or unchecking the Videos during School box.
- Disable or enable the audio settings for each student. Note: You will want to make sure that your students have access to headphones while using the audio tools.
- Check the settings for the highlighting toolbar. By default, this is turned on for your students. To turn it off, uncheck the box.
- To change the login name, password, pen name, reading level, math level, text size, or assessment grade level, click on the student's login name.