- Log in to your eScience3000 Teacher's Edition. (Note: If you have access to multiple Achieve3000 programs, select eScience3000 after logging in.)
- Click Admin at the top of the screen.
- Click User Administration.
- You will either see Launch Setup Wizard or a list of options.
- If you only see Launch Setup Wizard, click the link and follow these steps. If you see a list of options, click Add users to my class.
- If the class that you would like to set up appears on the list, select it and click Next. Otherwise, click Create New Class.
- Type in or confirm the information that appears. All fields with asterisks are required.
Your class list appears.
- Type in your Class Name, indicate the Content Area, Grade, and Program.
If you cannot locate your student, click Create New Users at the bottom of the screen. Enter the information about each new user. When you are done, click Save Changes and Close at the bottom of the screen.
When you have finished adding users, click Return to Class List.
Review your class list and click Next.
Confirm that your class list is correct. Edit student names, IDs, passwords, and grade levels. If you have access to the Special Editions, you may indicate edition assignments in the Edition column and language options in the Language column. When you are done, click Finish.
Click the Print Class List to print a copy of your new list, if desired. If you would like to work with another class, click Set Up Another Class. Otherwise, click Close.
- To add teachers or students to your class, click Add.
- To remove student/s from your class, select the student/s and click Remove.
- If you are satisfied with your class list, click Next.
- If you are adding teachers or students to your class, the system asks you to try locating the user with the Browse or Search utilities.
- To use the Browse utility, simply select the student from the list on the left-hand side of the page. Then click Add to Class. By default, the All Recent Users tab is displayed. This tab shows users from this year and last year. For most schools, this is the preferred view since it allows teachers to browse new users as well as those who were loaded last year. If desired, click the Current Users Only tab to see only users who were loaded this year. This is an easy way to view a smaller list of students that does not include last year’s users.
- To use the Search utility, type as much information as you can about the teacher or student. Then click Find User. The results appear at the bottom of the screen. (Note that the Search utility searches the entire universe of users, past and present.) Locate the student and click Add to Class.