- Log into your eScience3000 Teacher's Edition. (Note: If you have access to multiple Achieve3000 programs, select eScience3000 after logging in.)
- Click Admin at the top of the screen.
- Click User Administration.
- Click Edit student and teacher information.
- Select a class and click SUBMIT. Your class list appears on the screen.
- Locate the student whose reading level you want to change. Click the student’s user name.
- On the Student Profile page, select the appropriate reading level(s). Be sure to set a level that’s appropriate for informational text.
- Click SUBMIT to save your changes.