This setting can only be changed by school and district-level administrators. If you are a teacher and would like to make LevelSet available over the weekend, please see your administrator or contact Achieve3000 Support at www.achieve3000.com/support.
- Log into your eScience3000 Teacher's Edition. (Note: If you have access to multiple Achieve3000 programs, select eScience3000 after logging in.)
- Click Admin at the top of the screen.
- Click User Administration.
- Click school in the Edit district, school, or class information option.
- A list of schools appears.
- Click the School Code of the school you wish to view.
- Click School Settings.
- Select the desired setting in the LevelSet Availability field.
- Click SUBMIT to save your changes.