- Log into your eScience3000 Teacher's Edition. (Note: If you have access to multiple Achieve3000 programs, select eScience3000 after logging in.)
- Click Admin at the top of the screen.
- Click User Administration.
- Click Edit student and teacher information.
- If prompted, select a school and/or class and click SUBMIT.
- Your class list appears on the screen. To edit an individual student’s LevelSet test times, position your cursor in the Supervised Student Work Start Time or End Time columns to the right of the user whose settings you want to change.
- Change the times, as desired.
- To edit the test times for your entire class, scroll down to the bottom of the page and change the times on the line titled All students listed above.
- If you add students later on, they will not automatically inherit these Supervised Student Work times. You will need to set them again for new students.
- LevelSet will be delivered to students ONLY within the hours that you selected.
- Click SAVE CHANGES at the bottom of the screen.